Wednesday, April 7, 2010

don't leave me hanging alltså


it's quite weird with my job. I like it. I have never had a job i liked before. going to work has always ment anxiety attacks. now it's quite alright. even tho I have to admit that now when C's without a job it's a part of me missing being unemployed (quite a big part, haha!). would be the best thing to live together in our own flat and not having to work. but, im sure it'll be awsome anyways..

one of my friends left london today, which feels sad. will miss her.

C's coming backtomorrow night tho. about time, haha! can't remember the last time we were apart for more than one day.

oh and when I went to work today there was shitloads of polices by the tubestation. they had dogs looking for drugs and everything. I became extremly nervous and actually tried to hide in my hoodie. Before remembering I didn't have anything to be nervous about.

have the day off tomorrow. wont be doing anything fun tho. just cleaning out my room and pack up my stuff. i'm dying to go shopping! mainly i need a jacket. feel silly wearing my furcoat when its like 15 degrees outside. feels like a good idea to move first and then shop, tho. have enough to shove in to one suitcase already. more than enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment