Thursday, January 28, 2010

I fucking love that place

before I say anything else I should say ths:
I am fuckin drunk.
For real.
not even I can trust what im writning right now.
but thisd is me noew:
we talked tom the french people. they however didnt come. even though they tried tom (claimed to be in a cab)
we have oreos all over our faces. thats bad.
we gonna have a good timewith btndr next week. but we have a reason.
we had
a fckn good time.
why im a writning fuckn gansgsta langue?

If I lived with C now, I would probsbly be in the kitchen, cooking some gross but loveable food love itt. being really loud. talking about all the people we met 2 night.but i dont. so im not. im in my room. sneeking in. drinking fuckn fake lemonade. (who would be awsome withn some rum, but i dont have any).

so what im i trying to say?

well. we met those gucci guy people again.
and we.. well I dont know.
it was wednesday. we had a fucking great time.
met some random people.
met some not some random people.
lovelovelovelove

0 comments:

Post a Comment