Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I want to burn down the city

yes, I have a new job. I like it a lot.

but I dont want it to be the most important thing in my life. so I wont let it.
we went to a fashionshow this friday. a friend of ours who did it for her exams. and another friend was modeling (we introduced them haha).
Been to a lame houseparty.
me and an old co worker went to the place were I once were at an afterparty-until-12-so-we-dint-make-it-to-our-flatwieving, a couple a weeks ago (but first we went to some warehouseparty and Cs jesus was there, acting really weird. amusing!). we had a blast and got proper smashed. she forgot the very expensive bracelet she got from her boyfriend for her 20th birthday in the guys bed (where we all fell asleep in a big...bunch of bodies haha). anyways, yesterday we wnet back to get it. then we all went to joiners to sing some karaoke. we never got to the singing part tho, which prob was a got thing, since I have the worst vocie ever.

its a really nice day, so I should get something done now.
but I wonder..
C, where are you!!!??

1 comments:

Faith said...

sounds fun!
karaoke is amazing in a super dorky way, i really want to do it soon!!!
it's good you like your job...mine is full o' crazies
&not-very-smart lads :/

Post a Comment