Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spelar det någon roll? Nej kanske ingen. Kanske allt, egentligen.

oi oi. i hate fotball. and working. and not beeing able to party all the time. and people who act like they are 12 years old. like everyone at my work.
the best girl i have met in london so far is leaving. shes going to NYC for a very cool and impressing project, and im gonna miss her so much. we had goodbye drinks on her roof yesterday. i got a beautiful photo of john lennon and yoko ono from her. she said the photo reminded her of me and my good heart. i melted. the moon was so huge and the view was amazing.

right now, i just want to get fucking wasted. think that im gonna work on that and go to a bar where my friend is working before i start my shift. (yes, i do drink before work. no, its not to recomend if you dont have my job)

I suggested to Q that talking a walk round east london should be our new activity insted of lying in bed smoking and listening to music during the nights we dont go out. she wasent very happy about that, and we decided that that could be like once a month or something.

i miss Q, btw. shes working now, which feels a bit wierd. im so used to always have her right next to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment