Monday, May 24, 2010

the outsiders

I'm slightly dying. it's so fucking hot. I had ice cream for breakfast. me and C has been hanging out in london fields, getting some sun on our faces. it was so boiling we had to keep in the shadow tho. drank wine and k cider with ice and just had a blast, as always.

we went to a birthday party this saturday. it was really fucking far away (clapham). not the best party we've been to, but I can think of a lot wors things to do a saturday night! we were the coolest girls around, as walter would have put it, haha.

otherwise, a lot of talking with random or not so random people at catch, trying to sort out my job situation, since I wanna quit my current and start at the other one. miss internet like crazy, mostly cus I wanna be able to blog!!! this is shit.

gonna go try finding some not so hot clothes to cover my poor body with now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment