Wednesday, May 5, 2010

what I like most about you, it is your girlfriend and your shoes

haha, news from our home sweet home:
We got a frying pan (yeehi!) or two really.
C' has got tourettes again (the other day she said that my jacket "wasn't the worst thing about me" for no reason really. quite amusing tho.)
Im rich, payday this friday!
One of our swedish friends might come visit this weekend.
The weather sucks (where did the summer go?)
C's parents been here. Feed us and got us a bit tipsy. Love it.
Im going to sweden for a bit next week. Gonna get some clothes, my camera (or well.. my mums. But its mine now!) and say hi to my family that I havent met in about 7 months.

Gotta go now, I haent been in our bed for like 10 hours! Gah, its my favourite place these days. haha. its quite lame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment