Sunday, February 28, 2010

break my heart on a gay bar

I thought it was kind of weird when Cs dad called this morning and she told him she had been on a gaybar last night. mainly cus I wouldnt tell my parents that. (and thats mainly cus they wouldnt ask.) C said that it was a good thing to say cus it sound like your not out to pick up guys, it sound like your just out to dance and have fun.

thing is tho, this kinda made me think about the whole gaybar thing. I never really thought about that..people might think we are gay when we go to a gay bar. There was a guy last night who asked me if we were gay and and thought it was kinda funny, like "do I look gay?". but its kinda resonable. to be gay in a gaybar. anyways. the thing is that there is quite a lot straight ppl there to. not that I dont like gay gays and girls. they are fab! I love hanging out with them.

my point is just... that even in a gay bar you can get your heart broken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment