Monday, February 22, 2010

my delirium



so, about my thursday.


It all started at my place. more bottles of wine than we were ppl. c fell of the chair. swe friend fell of the bed. twice. I didnt fall then, but later on I fell, oh yes, I fell!


anyways. got to catch. great as always. it was quite random that I met the guy from the swap party, and he wore my shirt! he had cut it off tho. I hung out quite a lot with him and his friends.. I think. when it closed, Im not quite sure what happened but C ran away with jesus looking guy (haha!) and me and our swedish friend headed to an afterparty with some french ppl. It was a embarassing episode on the bus. when I also had my fall. Im not gonna tell the whole thing. but I didnt feel very good. french ppl were the cutest tho. we got to their place. they made us pizza. then we pretty much sat and talked, drank, smoked and listened to music. danced a bit. tried to speak french, cus it was like five french people and us. and a japanese guy. but our french is not the best.
around five we decided to head home.

non of us felt very good friday.

but saturday tho. started in C place. somehow the last I saw of C was lying on her bed with her cat on her hip. we took off.. and there was a restaurant.. it was joiners.. it was random but familiar people. it was that other place across from joiners. and then there was the afterparty. to be honest, I was fucking stoned. I talked constantly for like three hours. i had so much fun, but Im not quite sure if everyone else enjoyed it as much tho, haha! but one of em called me last night, so I cant have been totally horrible I guess..

it was quite weird to wake up and..wearing thaiboxing shorts. like, what the fuck happened last night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment