Monday, February 22, 2010

the way i wanna love you, well it could be against the law

well, when me and the photagrapher/jesus-looking-guy went home to his place this thursday we talked and talked about life, and he said that he think that i have a lot of barriers in my head. he also asked if i dont have that much experience of love and death.

and that made me realize something. i dont. i have never really loved anyone. and i have never really lost anyone either. i feel like such a baby. i have always seen myself as a person with a lot of experience. but not.

but on the other hand. another guy told me last week that there is something so very innocent with me. i was a bit upset, but then he said that that is what makes me so exciting.

or maybe, im just thinking to much..

C

0 comments:

Post a Comment