Friday, February 26, 2010

im gonna get myself another glas of wine and forget about time

i hate him. that arrogant dickhead, and he is a fucking stealer to!

okey. the story in a short version.
i bought the most lovely watch. wore it everyday for two months. got thousands of compliments for it. forgot it at an afterparty at a swedish guys house on my birthday, i sort of had a threesome (or, im not sure) with the guy included, so i dont really feel comfortable with just knocking on his door, and i dont have his number.
a couple of days after i bought another watch. it was truly amazing to, not as nice as the first one, and not as special, but it was much better quality and sort of a classic one. came home to mr dickhead (yes, that is ten-years-older-then-me-guys new name) and happend to forget it at his place. nothing wrong with that. but now. he havent texted me for ages and ages, witch is unusual. so i thought, why not do it myself, and texted him. i dont text people like that. i wait for people to text me. i very very much want to text people, but i never do, because i think its cool to be a bit hard to get. (yes, im the biggest nerd ever) but i texted him. i texted him once, last night. no anserw. i texted him today, in the morning, no anserw. its ben 24 fucking hours. that fucking bastard is steeling my watch! yes, im upset. not just because of the watch. because of his behavior! okej, he could have been at work today. but anyway! and its my second watch on less then a month... AND i lost my camera on NYE. and my oyster card which i had 100 pounds on. pissed!
i think im gonna start stalking him. i mean, im obviusly gonna see him as soon as i go out east. and he should know that. its just embarrassing for him when he´s gonna see me.
(haha, sometimes i just laugh at myself, normal people should prob think that it would be embarrassing for me, since i texted and he just didnt give a fuck. but i just think that it is pretty funny that i am the mature one in this situation)
and yes, i should probebly be better of not to care that much. but i just want my fucking watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment