Monday, February 15, 2010

suger town


I cant help being a bit absent. my new job is killing me. Im not made to work.
and my sis been here visiting. we are very different.

anyways. weekend was not too bad. not as crazygood as it could have been,(or well, not as "waking up naked next to other naked ppl and finding my clothes all covered in beer and not knowing who that guy is and still being kinda stoned" kind of crazy) but good. cant help but loving and hating the gaybar. loving cus everyone is sooo nice and sweet and fab and good looking. and hating cus everyone is so sweet and nice and fab and good looking and GAY! Which meens I cant have them. Why oh why?

and ye, the annoying girl kinda wrecked the whole thing. that was such a shame, could have been so fucking awsome!

haha, and apparantly, Im pal with a pusher. My pusher. Since when do I have one? Since this sunday morning I would guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment