Monday, February 1, 2010

love will tear us apart

i feel like shitt. my nose is running, my head is hurting and it feels like im breathing with a straw in my throat. i have bruises and scratches all over my legs. it hurts quite bad.
but i got the best score out of everyone in my class on the exam i did this friday. very happy about that.
and i had a fab birthday, i got to know so many new nice people. and, yes, i went home to the model guy..... but just for a cup of tea, a movie, some guitarplaying, trying on some of his clothes, looking at his art, and then falling asleep in a very cosy position. waking up, taking a shower, eating hot porrige, lying down in the bed, listening to joy division for a while. then he had to go to work and i went off to the girls in soho. (cant belive that, sounds like im a fucking retard, haha! what ever happend to have sex and go home before anyone wakes up?)

but what happend before that, have i really no idea about..... or, well, there was a birthdayparty in a small little flat with all of my best friends. there was so much rum and coke that i might have to change my favourite thing to order in the bar. there was deeptalking, dancing, eating cake, opening presents etc. then, it all got blurry.
just that kind of blurry that i love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment