Friday, March 12, 2010

argh. so, Q and I are going to see two (or three) flats today, and we were suppose to meet up outside the tube at 10. round 7.30 in the morning she calls me, and wakes me up (which i guess, some people would have been happy about, since i start working 8. but I was just pissed cus i missed almost half an hours sleep, haha!) to tell me that she already was east, at an afterparty.

now, I cant reach her, since im out of calling credit, and I have no idea if she knows where the fuck in hackney those flats are. I have no idea how to find her, either. an afterparty round brick lane... not very specific.

haha, i sound very grumpy. well i am! but mostly just because i was at home watching friends, insted of partying. and now, i have to be a fucking boring person comming and breaking a party up. aah, i hate being responsible! but, i guess these days are soon to be over. after a week (or two) there will be no more start working at eight in the morning and no more nights spent alone watching crappy dvds. wohooow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment