Tuesday, March 2, 2010

boys boys boys

seems like all i do these days are; think about the summer, think about boys and sleep. i feel like a zombie. came to Qs house at 20.30. talked a little bit. fell a sleep in Qs bed. woke up round 23.30. went home. not much of a company! sorry!

i´ve got a text that made me very very happy from a boy called M today. thats just all i call him, M. i cant pronounce his name properly, so he is just M to me. havent heard from him for months and his text was very very sweet. then i anserwed and then he wrote something about when my roomies are going away and when he can "see my room."
all boys are really the same. they just want to fuck you. i dont put any valuation in that tho. sometimes i can be the same. (like with that modelguy! still my mission!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment