Monday, March 1, 2010

to make up for old mistakes

monday, the start of a new week and a new month.
today have i been trying to do as good things as possible. first of all, i went to school, which is quite good, since it was a while ago that i was there, my teacher even started calling me. but it was all fine!
i have been eating really good, only healthy things. (breakfast, a banana, lunch, two plums, supper, a falafel wrap)
and i have been drinking lots and lots of water, my skin gets veery upset while partying and not washing away make up, so im trying to drink as much as possible during the week, cus i know i dont do it over the weekend.
and i have been tidying my room, which was such a mess! it took me like hours to get rid of all diet coke bottles, old clothes, sewing things, tissues, papers, shoes, magazines, books, make up, beer cans, etc etc that was lying around everywhere.
totaly feel like a new person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment