Thursday, March 4, 2010

the story of my watch part IIII

oh god, what happend? it was just so wierd, we met up like friends, i mean, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. then we went back to his and talked for a while. i was a bit grumpy, ofc. after like an hour or so he started rubbing my neck. (?) then we watched desperate housewifes, cuddeling up under the fucking blankets.. then, we decided that i was going to stay the night there, he gave me a t-shirt to put on, which was really wierd. it was around 12 a clock. he turned off the tv and started rubbing his nose against mine (okay, i know, its wierd, but it sounds even wierder when im writing it down!!) and we started to kiss for the first time that night. then we had sex. and fell a sleep. woke up at 6 am, came home around 7. very very confused. not sure if this was very good. not sure at all.

but yes. i got my watch back! wihooow, its almost worth celebrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment