Monday, March 29, 2010

countdown (sick for the big sun)

haha, I had totally forgot bout that "doing a magazine about us" thing. In the end we decided that there should be a new issue everyday, so everyone knew how many brilliant ideas we come up with, constanly. ofc.
and I did get an offer to come for an interwiev for a job I'd lovelovelove to have. thing is I just got another job, that's fucking good too. and if I ditch the first job to go for an interview for the second job I might not have ANY job, since Im not guaranteed the 2nd one.


Our flat will probably be the wierdest place ever. in a very good way. we were planning on having a big fucking sign outside our window saying "Be here or be square". (haha.) but then we read in the contract that we're not allowed to have signs outside our window (which is so fucking weird, that the contract actually says that!). dunno if me and C are very good with doin "the right thing" tho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment