Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my wandering days are over

the flat is the best thing that have happend since.. I don't know what! On the downside I must say that my new job is aaaaaaall across town. But whatever, it's definitly worth it.

So. We move in in about two weeks. And I start my new job next week. Which meens I have kinda a lot of time I don't know what to do with. Can't shake the feeling that there is something I've forgotten to do..

I might try to convince someone to get loaded with me tonight. Who can say no to that? Getting drunk by yourself is just kinda sad. And a reason to call AA.



This could be me or C in a couple of weeks. The most crazy things tend to happen when we do something together. Imagine us living together.. It will be a whole lot of crazyness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment