Monday, March 15, 2010

the beat that my heart skipped

monday again. the last couple of days has been a bit weird.
I woke up around 2pm sunday. had no idea where I was. Very happy that I recognized the person lying next to me tho..

Saturday night was messy. after C took off (without telling me) I met up with another friend. we hung out for a bit at old blue last before we went to catch. the brazilian guy from this thursday were at both places, acting really weird! we also met a few of the fashion studying girls, they were really nice tho!
after catch we went to the joiners (are we a bit narrow-minded?). and there was..the brazilian guy! gaaaah!
but there was also a very nice guy with a supernice leather vest he made himself (oh well, he had just cut the sleeves off a biker jacket, but it looked really good!). I might have insulted his friend, cuz I said he looked like josh gorban. And then I changed my mind and said he looked like a mixture of josh gorban and Pippin in lord of the rings. He didnt know who josh gorban was but he didnt like being compared to a hobbit. haha.

anyways. after some crazy dancing at joiners talking to a lot of random people we ended up with some guy called nick and his friend (he was the sweetest, said I can dj in queen of hoxton instead of him this week, cuz he didnt feel like doing it. Too bad I didnt take his number, cuz I totally wanna do it!). he lived just around the corner from joiners (how convenient!). we went there for some drinks. talked, listened to music, smoked, drank beers and laughed until 8am. they had quite some stories!

woke up and dragged ourselfs down to brick lane to get some food.
sunday night. old blue last again. cosy.
monday. looking for a flaaaaat!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment