Saturday, March 13, 2010

go ask alice

oh, that thursday! And friday.
It all started with me and my friend going to watch her friends band. I was not prepared for a night out. I meen, no outfit, thinking about looking up where those flat were, loading my phone or.. anything.
Anyways.. we got to the gig just in time. they were quite good. the guy my friend know was very cute! We hung out for a while, but then it turns out that the place is closing like 11. we've had a couple of drinks so decided to go to catch.
and so we did.

catch was nice as always. I drank a lot. My friend drank quite a lot. She smoked her first whole cigarette in her intire life.

when catch closed we went to joiners. meet a few familiar people.
when joiners close (which seems to be like 5 minutes after we got there) we met this guy who ask us to come to an afterparty in dalston. Im totally up for it, my friends are not.

next thing I know Im in this cool flat somewhere in dalston with loads of people that I never met before. someone works for Vice magazine (we decided we are moving in together "starting tonight!" but then we lost track of eachother, too bad, haha!) someone have a band and are opening an online vintageshop (but makes his living through being a plumber), a few are squatter, someone is homeless, a few studies fashion and a few are italian. Everyone is so nice, and interesting! except the brazilian guy. didnt like him at all!

after a couple of hour of drinking laughing talking and listening to music the guy who invted us wants everyone to go to his place instead. so we do. its the most amazing flat on brick lane. they have rack after rack with vintage clothes they sell. we try on the most crazy outfits. we drink. we discuss everything from jobs to teeth to tatoos to music to drugs and haircuts and clothes and flats and.. just everything! people are coming and going.

when its like 11am its just me, two of the fashion studying girls, two italian guys and a guy who I guessed was 27, turns out he's 22 (made him a bit sad) left.

when we are digging around the clothes C calls and says she's outside. I go down to get her. Im dressed in a bright yellow 60's dress, a short furcoat with the most extreme shoulders, and bright red lips (that francesca was nice lending me!). C looks a bit shocked, haha!
after she helped me take of the dress, who is a biiiit to small (joseph screamin "be careful, its delicate! Its vintage!") she drags me to the coffeeshop.

then we get all lost in hackney (where we suppose to look at a flat), ended up in london fields, where C got drunk, haha! then we wobbled back to the coofeeshop. C painted whiskers on me.
we thought about going back to the afterpartyplace, but after more than 30 hours without sleep I was quite dazed. we went to my place and I collapsed in my bed.

Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment