Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a change always means a loss

C is darn right about that. in the end it will be okay.
in this case, it wont just be ok, it will be fucking awsome.

Im not so sure I would say my life is clearing up tho. I wont be long at my job. Not because it's boring me (but it does) and not because I don't like my boss or co-workers (cuz I do, they are really weird and amusing) but because:
I wont make any money (like wtf, the only thing we do is taking crazy pictures in the webcam and smoke all day long. me and my boss that is. And its comission only).
I don't give a fuck about investments. Really, couldn't care less. To sit and talk about it all day just seems like a waste of time. If I at least got payed by the hour I guess it would be something..but that's not the case.

It would be kind of cool to work in the gherkin tho, theyre moving there soon. Maybe Ill stick around until then, just to be able to go there to work for a day or two, haha!

Also, something kinda funny happened today!! I got a text from this guy I met this summer. The story is quite complicated. I dont even know the story.
I dont know what we are. I would say friends. But Im pretty sure he likes me in a different way. because he kind of told me so. But I dont like him like that. I really like his friend, tho!!! he's incredibly cool and good looking. and also kind of a rockstar. and kind of taken. he is also the reason for me even meeting this guy in the first place.
anyways. we met a couple of times this summer and had coffee when I was in stockholm and drinks when he was in london a couple of months ago. Then we havent talked.
And now he texted me saying he's in town.

Im working tomorrow tho, and promised to babysit during the night. and he's leaving thursday. so, I dont know. Oh well, let's see what happens..

0 comments:

Post a Comment