Saturday, March 27, 2010

things are getting closer to the sun, Im doing things in smaller doses

I went to catch with my friend this thursday. it was crazy. Mostly because I became so increadibly drunk. usually I just get sick if I drink too much, but this time I was just.. really fucking drunk.
I remember going to catch. I remember being on catch, and a few people I talked to. I remember being at joiners. I remember some girl asking me if I want to work for american apparel and taking photos of me. Thats pretty much what I remember from joiners, but my friend told me that we were there until it closed, which means about two hours.

I remember meeting viki and charlie outside and that we went somewhere to get something to drink. I remember viki talking about an afterparty.
Next thing I remember is that me and viki are at somerset house, looking at some photoexhibition (that I've been wanting to see for quite some time).
That was like 10.30.

Which means it's about 6 and a half hours missing from my memory. that's kinda scary, I honestly have no idea what I've been up to. hate it.
Anyways. Hope I had fun!

(but something not so fun is that I called up all my calling credit cus I called super random ppl in sweden. don't remember that at all either tho)

Me and C is just staying in and watching movies. Saving ourselfs until we're moooooving!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment