Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the end of an era

oh, goood, while Qs life is starting to clear up, mine is the biggest mess ever. this morning was probebly the messiest one in my whole life. i have quit the shitt-job. people have been crying, people have been screaming, people have been telling me that i am bringing them down, and in the next second begging me not to leave them.
i have been on the phone the whole morning. dont really now what im doing or what is happening. all i know is that im homeless in about two weeks. and unemployed. (yes, i live at my work.. wierd)
but then again, isnt this what i always wanted? now me and Q can get our own place, and really start living!
because, in the end, everything is gonna be okay. if its not okay, its not the end. (right Q?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment